★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 5 Topic 2 – The Changing Face of Cities – Part C
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 5 Topic 2 Part C – The Changing Face of Cities – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 2: The Changing Face of Cities topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.5 Use the concepts “melting pot,” “salad bowl,” and “cultural mosaic” to explain the impact of immigration on population growth and diversity in the United States.
- 4.3.1 Explain how inventions and new processes affected the lives of people, migration, and the economy of regions of the United States.
- 4.9.2 Identify examples of human, natural, and capital resources and explain how these resources are used to produce goods and provide services.
- 4.9.3 Define the terms profit and risk and explain how they relate to each other.
- 4.9.4 Investigate the relationship between supply, demand, and price.
- 4.9.5 Describe how government pays for goods and services through taxes and fees.
- 4.9.8 Differentiate between money (currency), checks, debit cards, and credit cards and identify advantages and disadvantages of each type of monetary exchange.
- 4.9.9 Define budget, income, and expense and explain the benefits of making and following a budget.
- What factors contributed to immigration of Europeans in the early 20th century?
- What was life like for immigrants living in cities?
- What role did women have in improving conditions in cities?
- What factors led to the Great Migration of African Americans to northern cities?
- How did the movement to these cities change the lives of African Americans?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- Spending vs Saving
- Item Set
- Standalone Items