82 pages with 8 activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 2: Louisiana’s Challenges topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.4.3 Describe how people have changed the land to meet their basic needs over time in Louisiana
- 3.4.4 Explain how humans have adapted to the physical environment in different regions of Louisiana
- 3.4.5 Describe how humans affect the environment in Louisiana
- 3.4.7 Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
- 3.10.1 Differentiate between imports and exports of goods in Louisiana
- Claim 1 How have people adapted to life in Louisiana?
- Claim 2 How do people change the land to meet their needs?
- Claim 3 How does changing the land impact Louisiana?
Teacher’s Notes are incomplete, an updated file will be sent shortly.