★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
65 pages with 8 activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 2: Impacts of the French and Indian War topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students examine the lasting impacts of the French and Indian War and how those impacts shaped the development United States. The French and Indian War essentially eliminated French colonization in North America, giving Great Britain principle control of North America. However, the British victory was costly, which led them to shift from neglecting the colonies to trying to control them to protect British economic interests. This resulted in many colonists resenting the King of England and ignoring legislation passed and taxes imposed by Great Britain. Because of the impacts of the French and Indian War, it is often referred to as the “war that shaped America’s destiny” or “the war that made America.”
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Native Americans and the French and Indian War
- The French and Indian War
- Treaty of Paris, 1763
- Royal Proclamation of 1763
- Colonists and the British after the French and Indian War
- British Actions after the French and Indian War
- Importance of the French and Indian War
- Item Set