★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
10 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Louisiana’s Economic Relationships topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 5 Topic 1 Part B – Louisiana’s Economic Relationships
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.8.1 – Investigate the economic concepts of opportunity cost, scarcity, and surplus/shortage and give examples of each based on needs and wants
- 3.8.2 – Investigate ways in which people are producers and consumers and explain why they depend on one another
- 3.8.3 – Describe the basic concepts of supply and demand and explain how competition affects the prices of goods and services
- 3.8.4 – Explain how producers and consumers affect prices
- 3.9.1 – Explain the concepts of specialization and interdependence in the production of goods and services
- 3.10.1 – Differentiate between imports and exports of goods in Louisiana
- Claim 1 – How do different factors affect production and price
- Claim 2 – How do people impact the economy?
- Why do we Work?
- Characteristics of Different Jobs
- How do we earn an income?
- Saving your Income
- Comparative Shopping
- Education and Earnings Power
- Louisiana’s Industries
- Louisiana’s Unique Economy DBQ
- Item Set
- Item Set