★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 5 Topic 1 – Industrialization and Urbanization – Part B
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 5 Topic 1 Part B – Industrialization and Urbanization – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
8 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Industrialization and Urbanization topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.3.1 Explain how inventions and new processes affected the lives of people, migration, and the economy of regions of the United States.
- 4.5.2 Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
- 4.9.2 Identify examples of human, natural, and capital resources and explain how these resources are used to produce goods and provide services.
- 4.9.3 Define the terms profit and risk and explain how they relate to each other.
- 4.9.4 Investigate the relationship between supply, demand, and price.
- What was the Industrial Revolution?
- How did the economy change as a result of industrialization?
- How did industrialization impact where people lived in the United States?
- What is urbanization and why did it occur?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- Demand for Workers
- Life in the City
- Needs and Wants
- Resources of the Industrial Revolution
- Supply and Price
- Item Set
- Standalone Items