★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 5 Topic 1 Part A – Louisiana’s Economic Relationships
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 5 Topic 1 Part A – Louisiana’s Economic Relationships – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
8 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Louisiana’s Economic Relationships topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.8.1 – Investigate the economic concepts of opportunity cost, scarcity, and surplus/shortage and give examples of each based on needs and wants
- 3.8.2 – Investigate ways in which people are producers and consumers and explain why they depend on one another
- 3.8.3 – Describe the basic concepts of supply and demand and explain how competition affects the prices of goods and services
- 3.8.4 – Explain how producers and consumers affect prices
- 3.9.1 – Explain the concepts of specialization and interdependence in the production of goods and services
- 3.10.1 – Differentiate between imports and exports of goods in Louisiana
- Claim 1 – How do different factors affect production and price
- Claim 2 – How do people impact the economy?
- Needs and Wants
- Supply and Demand
- How does Supply and Demand affect Price?
- Specialization and Interdependence
- How do People Impact the Economy?
- Item Set