★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Industrialization and Urbanization topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 5 Topic 1 – Industrialization and Urbanization – Part A
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.3.1 Explain how inventions and new processes affected the lives of people, migration, and the economy of regions of the United States.
- 4.5.2 Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
- 4.9.2 Identify examples of human, natural, and capital resources and explain how these resources are used to produce goods and provide services.
- 4.9.3 Define the terms profit and risk and explain how they relate to each other.
- 4.9.4 Investigate the relationship between supply, demand, and price.
- What was the Industrial Revolution?
- How did the economy change as a result of industrialization?
- How did industrialization impact where people lived in the United States?
- What is urbanization and why did it occur?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- The State of the US Economy
- The Relationship between Profit and Risk
- Industrial Revolution
- New Inventions
- The Geography of Industrialization