★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
12 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Events of the French and Indian War topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 5 Topic 1 – Events of the French and Indian War
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
Students build understanding of the causes and events associated with the French and Indian War to understand how war contributes to the development of civilizations. The French and Indian War between the British and their colonists and the French and their Native American allies was mostly over land ownership in North America. The war ended with Great Britain increasing the size of their land claims in North America. This was important to Great Britain, as they depended on the British colonies and wanted to ensure their success.
- Why do they Want America?
- The Forks
- George Washington’s Journal
- Motivation for Entering the French and Indian War
- American Motivations for Entering the French and Indian War
- The Battle of Jumonville Glen
- French Motivations for Entering the French and Indian War
- Native Americans Motivation for Entering the French and Indian War
- British Motivations for Entering the French and Indian War
- Join or Die
- Native American Alliances
- Item Set