★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
73+ pages with 7 activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 2: Transportation and Movement topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.3.1 Explain how inventions and new processes affected the lives of people, migration, and the economy of regions of the United States.
- 4.5.3 Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement.
- 4.9.2 Identify examples of human, natural, and capital resources and explain how these resources are used to produce goods and provide services.
- 4.9.3 Define the terms profit and risk and explain how they relate to each other.
- 4.9.4 Investigate the relationship between supply, demand, and price.
- What factors led to the development and expansion of the railroad?
- How did the advancements in transportation impact borders of the United States?
- How did the transcontinental railroad affect life for people living in the US, including migrants and Native Americans?
- How did the transcontinental railroad affect the environment in the West?
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
Activities that have links are currently included and updated within this bundle
- Cotton Production
- The Cotton Economy
- Erie Canal
- Transcontinental Railroad
- Appalachian Mountains
- Item Set
- Standalone Items