★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 4 Topic 2 – Transportation and Movement – Part B
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 4 Topic 2 Part B – Transportation and Movement – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
7 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 2: Transportation and Movement topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.3.1 Explain how inventions and new processes affected the lives of people, migration, and the economy of regions of the United States.
- 4.5.3 Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement.
- 4.9.2 Identify examples of human, natural, and capital resources and explain how these resources are used to produce goods and provide services.
- 4.9.3 Define the terms profit and risk and explain how they relate to each other.
- 4.9.4 Investigate the relationship between supply, demand, and price.
- What factors led to the development and expansion of the railroad?
- How did the advancements in transportation impact borders of the United States?
- How did the transcontinental railroad affect life for people living in the US, including migrants and Native Americans?
- How did the transcontinental railroad affect the environment in the West?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- Cotton Production
- The Cotton Economy
- Erie Canal
- Transcontinental Railroad
- Appalachian Mountains
- Item Set
- Standalone Items