★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 4 Topic 2 Part A – Louisiana’s Government and Citizens
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 4 Topic 2 Part A – Louisiana’s Government and Citizens – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 2 : Louisiana’s Government and Citizens topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.5.1 Explain the difference between rules and law
- 3.5.2 Explain who is responsible for enforcing state and local laws
- 3.5.3 Investigate the major responsibilities of the three branches of local and state government
- 3.5.4 Explain how local and state governments meet the basic needs of society
- 3.5.5 Discuss the powers of local and state officials
- 3.5.6 Compare how government officials at the state and national levels are elected
- 3.6.1 Explain the rights and responsibilities of individuals in making a community and state a better place to live
- 3.6.2 Describe the qualities of a good leader and citizen
- 3.6.3 Describe how a citizen can help solve a local issue
- Claim 1 How is Louisiana’s government similar to and different from the government of the United States?
- Claim 2 How does the government impact citizens?
- Rules and Laws
- Level of Government
- Branches of Government
- Checks and Balances
- Local and State Government