★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
75 pages with 6 activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: The Thirteen Colonies topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students examine various characteristics of the British colonies (e.g., government, economy, trade) to understand how the colonies grew into more advanced civilizations.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
The Thirteen Colonies
- The 13 Colonies
- Colonial Government Structures
- What Influenced the Colonies to Create a New Government?
- Colonial Government vs Our Government Today
- How did Religion Impact the Pilgrims?
- How did Religion Impact the Puritans?