★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: Migration and Manifest Destiny topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 4 Topic 1 – Migration and Manifest Destiny – Part B
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.1 Explain how early explorations affected the expansion of boundaries and development in the United States
- 4.2.2 Explain the voluntary migration of people and its significance in the development of the boundaries of the United States.
- 4.5.2 Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
- 4.5.3 Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement.
- What conditions enabled people to move west?
- What motivated people to move west?
- What were the effects of Westward Migration on Native Americans?
- How did Westward Migration impact the borders of the United States?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Oregon Trail
- Impact of Westward Expansion
- Item Set (Google Forms Only)
- Standalone Items (Google Forms Only)