★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 4 Topic 1 – Migration and Manifest Destiny – Part A
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 4 Topic 1 Part A – Migration and Manifest Destiny – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: Migration and Manifest Destiny topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.1 Explain how early explorations affected the expansion of boundaries and development in the United States
- 4.2.2 Explain the voluntary migration of people and its significance in the development of the boundaries of the United States.
- 4.5.2 Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
- 4.5.3 Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement.
- What conditions enabled people to move west?
- What motivated people to move west?
- What were the effects of Westward Migration on Native Americans?
- How did Westward Migration impact the borders of the United States?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- Oregon Trail
- Impact of Westward Expansion
- Item Set (Google Forms Only)
- Standalone Items (Google Forms Only)