★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
7 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1 : Events Leading to Statehood topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 4 Topic 1 Part B – Events Leading to Statehood
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- Claim 1 How did the Louisiana Purchase impact the development of Louisiana?
- Claim 2 How did Louisiana become a state?
- Why Negotiate a Deal for Louisiana?
- The Louisiana Purchase
- The Negotiation
- What did America Gain?
- The Impact of the Purchase on the Development of Louisiana
- Lewis and Clark
- Becoming a State