★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 4 Topic 1 – The Thirteen Colonies – Part A
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 4 Topic 1 Part A – The Thirteen Colonies – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
6 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: The Thirteen Colonies topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students examine various characteristics of the British colonies (e.g., government, economy, trade) to understand how the colonies grew into more advanced civilizations.
The Thirteen Colonies
- The 13 Colonies
- Colonial Government Structures
- What Influenced the Colonies to Create a New Government?
- Colonial Government vs Our Government Today
- How did Religion Impact the Pilgrims?
- How did Religion Impact the Puritans?