★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
6 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 1: Colonies of the 17th Century: Religious Motivations topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 4 Topic 1 – The Thirteen Colonies – Part A
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
Students examine various characteristics of the British colonies (e.g., government, economy, trade) to understand how the colonies grew into more advanced civilizations.
The Thirteen Colonies
- The 13 Colonies
- Colonial Government Structures
- What Influenced the Colonies to Create a New Government?
- Colonial Government vs Our Government Today
- How did Religion Impact the Pilgrims?
- How did Religion Impact the Puritans?