★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 4 Topic 1 Part A – Events Leading to Statehood
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 4 Topic 1 Part A – Events Leading to Statehood – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
6 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1 : Events Leading to Statehood topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- Claim 1 How did the Louisiana Purchase impact the development of Louisiana?
- Claim 2 How did Louisiana become a state?
- Why is Louisiana Important?
- American Revolution
- New Orleans Closed
- Spanish and American Agreement
- We Want Louisiana Back
- United States’ Fears