★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
56 pages with 5 activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: Migration and Manifest Destiny topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.1 Explain how early explorations affected the expansion of boundaries and development in the United States
- 4.2.2 Explain the voluntary migration of people and its significance in the development of the boundaries of the United States.
- 4.5.2 Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
- 4.5.3 Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement.
- What conditions enabled people to move west?
- What motivated people to move west?
- What were the effects of Westward Migration on Native Americans?
- How did Westward Migration impact the borders of the United States?
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
Activities that have links are currently included and updated within this bundle
- Oregon Trail
- Impact of Westward Expansion
- Item Set
- Standalone Items