★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 2 – Developing a New Government
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 2 – Developing a New Government – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
8 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 2: Developing a New Government topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.2 Cite evidence to support the key contributions and influence of people in the history of the United States
- 4.7.1 Identify and summarize significant changes that have been made to the United States Constitution through the amendment process
- 4.7.3 Identify and analyze the basic purposes and necessity of government as identified in the Preamble to the United States Constitution
- What role did the Founding Fathers play in the creation of the documents that shaped the United States?
- How have the United States democratic documents shaped the government’s structure and functions
- Why a New Government
- Founding Fathers
- Test Prep (Google Docs Only)
- The Constitution
- Protection under the Bill of Rights
- Checks and Balances
- Key People of the Branches of Government