★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 3 – Settlement of the Acadians – Distance Learning
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 3 – Settlement of the Acadians
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
7 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 3 : Settlement of the Acadians topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.1.7 Identify community and regional historical artifacts, including primary sources, to answer historical questions
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.3 Identify the causes and effects of migration on Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- 3.4.2 Explain historical patterns of settlement in Louisiana using maps
- 3.4.7 Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
- Claim 1 How did the Acadians come to live in Louisiana?
- Claim 2 How did the Acadians contribute to Louisiana’s heritage?
- Who are the Acadians?
- The Acadians (Google Docs Only)
- Acadian Migration DBQ
- Why Louisiana?
- Where did the Acadians Settle?
- The Effect of the Migrations
- Acadian Influence on Louisiana