★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 3 – Citizenship – Part C
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 3 Part C – Citizenship – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 3: Citizenship topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.4 Draw conclusions about the relationship of significant events in the history of the United States to the expansion of democracy in the United States
- 4.7.1 Identify and summarize significant changes that have been made to the United States Constitution through the amendment process
- 4.8.2 Differentiate between citizens’ rights, responsibilities, and duties
- 4.8.3 Describe the qualities of a good citizen and how good citizenship contributes to the United States’ democracy
- 4.8.2 Explain how good citizenship can solve a current issue
- Who did not receive the rights of full citizenship in early American history?
- What are the rights, responsibilities, and duties of citizens?
- What are the qualities of a good citizen?
- How can good citizenship solve problems?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- Women’s Suffrage
- Qualities of a Good Citizen to Solve Issues
- Voting Rights Timeline
- Item Set (Google Forms Only)
- Standalone Items (Google Forms Only)