★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
47 pages with 5 activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 3: Citizenship topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.4 Draw conclusions about the relationship of significant events in the history of the United States to the expansion of democracy in the United States
- 4.7.1 Identify and summarize significant changes that have been made to the United States Constitution through the amendment process
- 4.8.2 Differentiate between citizens’ rights, responsibilities, and duties
- 4.8.3 Describe the qualities of a good citizen and how good citizenship contributes to the United States’ democracy
- 4.8.2 Explain how good citizenship can solve a current issue
- Who did not receive the rights of full citizenship in early American history?
- What are the rights, responsibilities, and duties of citizens?
- What are the qualities of a good citizen?
- How can good citizenship solve problems?
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
Activities that have links are currently included and updated within this bundle
- Equal Under the Law
- Civic Engagement
- Civil Rights Movement
- Major Protests
- Outcomes of the Civil Rights Movement