★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
8 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 2: Developing a New Government topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 3 Topic 2 – Developing a New Government
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.2 Cite evidence to support the key contributions and influence of people in the history of the United States
- 4.7.1 Identify and summarize significant changes that have been made to the United States Constitution through the amendment process
- 4.7.3 Identify and analyze the basic purposes and necessity of government as identified in the Preamble to the United States Constitution
- What role did the Founding Fathers play in the creation of the documents that shaped the United States?
- How have the United States democratic documents shaped the government’s structure and functions
- Why a New Government
- Founding Fathers
- Test Prep (Google Docs Only)
- The Constitution
- Protection under the Bill of Rights
- Checks and Balances
- Key People of the Branches of Government