★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 2 – Colonization of Louisiana – Distance Learning
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 2 – Colonization of Louisiana
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
8 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 2 : Colonization of Louisiana topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.1.7 Identify community and regional historical artifacts, including primary sources, to answer historical questions
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.3 Identify the causes and effects of migration on Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- 3.4.2 Explain historical patterns of settlement in Louisiana using maps
- 3.4.7 Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
- Claim 1 Why was control of Louisiana so important to France during the colonial era?
- Claim 2 How and why did the possession of Louisiana change over time?
- Claim 3 How did European colonization contribute to the development of Louisiana?
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
- French Colonial Migration
- Why was Control so Important (Google Docs Only)
- How did Spain Gain Louisiana?
- How did Louisiana change under Spanish Control?
- Control of Louisiana DBQ
- How has Louisiana changed over time?
- Item Set (Google Docs Only)