★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
64 pages with 5 activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 1: Rebellion to Revolution topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
This topic will be separated into three smaller packets to meet the time frame of some school districts scope and sequence.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.4 Draw conclusions about the relationship of significant events in the history of the United States to the expansion of democracy in the United States
- 4.7.2 Explain the significance of key ideas contained in the Declaration of Independence.
- Discuss events leading up to the American Revolution, and explain why those events would cause colonists to declare independence (the Sugar Act, the Stamp Act, the Townshend Revenue Act, the Tea Act, the Intolerable Acts).
- Explain key events leading up to the American Revolution, why those events occurred, and what they accomplished (the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea party, Battles of Lexington and Concord).
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Battles of Lexington and Concord
- The Declaration of Independence
- Effects of the Revolutionary War
- Item Set
- Standalone Items