★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 1 – Rebellion to Revolution – Part C
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 1 Part C – Rebellion to Revolution – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 1 Part C: Rebellion to Revolution topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 4.2.4 Draw conclusions about the relationship of significant events in the history of the United States to the expansion of democracy in the United States.
- Discuss events leading up to the American Revolution, and explain why those events would cause colonists to declare independence (the Sugar Act, the Stamp Act, the Townshend Revenue Act, the Tea Act, the Intolerable Acts).
- Explain key events leading up to the American Revolution, why those events occurred, and what they accomplished (the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea party, Battles of Lexington and Concord).
- Battles of Lexington and Concord
- The Declaration of Independence
- Effects of the Revolutionary War
- Item Set (Google Docs Only)
- Standalone Items (Google Docs Only)