★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
9 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 1 : Louisiana’s Early Explorers topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
It also includes the original Interactive and Worksheet Edition Unit 3 Topic 1 – Louisiana’s Early Explorers
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.1.7 Identify community and regional historical artifacts, including primary sources, to answer historical questions
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.3 Identify the causes and effects of migration on Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- Claim 1 Why did explorers come to Louisiana?
- Claim 2 What features of Louisiana impressed explorers and led to the colonization of Louisiana
- Why did Europe Explore?
- The Explorers
- Why did the French claim Louisiana?
- Settling Louisiana
- Louisiana’s First Flags
- Contributions to Louisiana
- Louisiana Then and Now
- Item Set (Google Docs Only)