★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 3 Topic 1 – Louisiana’s Early Explorers
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 3 Topic 1 – Louisiana’s Early Explorers – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
9 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 3 Topic 1 : Louisiana’s Early Explorers topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.1.7 Identify community and regional historical artifacts, including primary sources, to answer historical questions
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.3 Identify the causes and effects of migration on Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- Claim 1 Why did explorers come to Louisiana?
- Claim 2 What features of Louisiana impressed explorers and led to the colonization of Louisiana
- Why did Europe Explore?
- The Explorers
- Why did the French claim Louisiana?
- Settling Louisiana
- Louisiana’s First Flags
- Contributions to Louisiana
- Louisiana Then and Now
- Item Set (Google Docs Only)