★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 2 Topic 1: Early Explorers topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
It also includes the original Interactive Notebook and Worksheet Edition Unit 2 Topic 1 – European Explorers – Part A
Students examine the motivations and challenges of European explorers, including Columbus, to understand why Europeans set their sights on the New World. Students learn about additional European explorers and their similarities and differences to understand how cultures came to collide in the New World.
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Scarcity, Demand, and Supply Review
- Spices DBQ
- European Motivation for Exploration
- Test Prep (Google Forms Only)
- Christopher Columbus