★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 2 Topic 1 – European Explorers – Part A
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 2 Topic 1 Part A – European Explorers – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
5 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 2 Topic 1: Early Explorers topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students examine the motivations and challenges of European explorers, including Columbus, to understand why Europeans set their sights on the New World. Students learn about additional European explorers and their similarities and differences to understand how cultures came to collide in the New World.
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Required)
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Scarcity, Demand, and Supply Review
- Spices DBQ
- European Motivation for Exploration
- Test Prep (Google Forms Only)
- Christopher Columbus