★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
This is the combined Part A and Part B Bundle for 5th Grade Unit 2 Topic 1. It includes 146 pages with 12 activities that focus on the Unit 2 Topic 1: Early Explorers topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students examine the motivations and challenges of European explorers, including Columbus, to understand why Europeans set their sights on the New World. Students learn about additional European explorers and their similarities and differences to understand how cultures came to collide in the New World.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
● Test Prep.
- Scarcity, Demand, and Supply Review
- Spices DBQ
- European Motivation for Exploration
- Test Prep
- Christopher Columbus
- New World Explorers I
- New World Explorers II
- Explorers Alternate Activity
- Compare and Contrast
- Explorers Ancillary Content Activity
- Task Set