This test has four new item sets and 5 discrete items focusing on the following:
– Compare and contrast the distinguishing physical characteristics of the five regions of the United States.
– Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development.
– Illustrate how natural processes have created and/or changed the physical characteristics of places in the United States.
– Describe the human impact on the land and bodies of water of the five regions of the United States.
– Locate and label continents, oceans, the poles, hemispheres, and key parallels and meridians on a map and globe.
– Locate and label on a map the major physical features of each of the five regions of the United States and summarize how they affect the climate, economy, and population of each region.
– Identify the states of each of the five regions of the United States.
– Measure approximate distance on a map using scale to the nearest hundredth mile.
– Determine the approximate longitude and latitude coordinates of various locations in the United States.
4 Item Sets with 1 constructed response question
This test also has 5 discrete items testing the Louisiana State Standards for a total of 26 questions.