★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 1 Topic 3 – Indigenous Cultures of the Americas – Native Americans
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 1 Topic 3 Part C – Native Americans – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
Students conduct small-group and then independent research on indigenous peoples of the Americas (e.g., the Maya, Inca, and various Native American tribes) to identify characteristics of civilization exemplified by the various groups. Students also compare and contrast early American civilizations and make connections between where a civilization was located and the differences in their characteristics.
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- The People of North America
- Indigenous Cultures of the Americas
- Spread of Culture
- Mound Builders
- Native American Cultural Regions
- Northeastern Woodlands
- Great Basin
- Northwest Coast