★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
123 pages with 13 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 3: Indigenous Cultures of the Americas – Native Americans topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students conduct small-group and then independent research on indigenous peoples of the Americas (e.g., the Maya, Inca, and various Native American tribes) to identify characteristics of civilization exemplified by the various groups. Students also compare and contrast early American civilizations and make connections between where a civilization was located and the differences in their characteristics.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- The People of North America
- Indigenous Cultures of the Americas
- Spread of Culture
- Mound Builders
- Native American Cultural Regions
- Northeastern Woodlands
- Great Basin
- Northwest Coast