★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
104 pages with 10 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 3: Indigenous Cultures of the Americas – Maya Empire topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students conduct small-group and then independent research on indigenous peoples of the Americas (e.g., the Maya, Inca, and various Native American tribes) to identify characteristics of civilization exemplified by the various groups. Students also compare and contrast early American civilizations and make connections between where a civilization was located and the differences in their characteristics.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
● Item Set
- The Maya Empire Introduction
- The Geography of the Maya Empire
- Maya Settlements
- Maya Agriculture
- Maya Culture
- Maya Architecture
- Maya Art
- Maya Economy DBQ
- Is the Maya Empire a Civilization?
- Item Set