★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
93 pages with 8 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 3: Indigenous Cultures of the Americas –Inca Empire topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students conduct small-group and then independent research on indigenous peoples of the Americas (e.g., the Maya, Inca, and various Native American tribes) to identify characteristics of civilization exemplified by the various groups. Students also compare and contrast early American civilizations and make connections between where a civilization was located and the differences in their characteristics.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
● Test Prep Activities
● Standalone Items
- The Inca Empire Introduction
- Inca Geography and Agriculture
- Inca Architecture and Aqueducts
- Inca Economy
- Test Prep
- Inca Roads
- Inca Empire Research Assignment
- Standalone Items