★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 1 Topic 2 – Regions of the United States
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 1 Topic 2 – Regions of the United States – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
● 4.4.2 – Locate and label on a map the major physical features of each of the five regions of the United States and summarize how they affect the climate, economy, and population of each region
● 4.4.3 – Identify the states of each of the five regions of the United States
● 4.4.4 – Measure approximate distance on a map using scale to the nearest hundredth mile
● 4.4.7 – Use mental mapping to construct a map of the United States regions and the world to include map elements (title, compass rose, legend/key, scale)
● 4.5.1 – Compare and contrast the distinguishing physical characteristics of the five regions of the United States
● 4.5.2 – Analyze how physical characteristics of a region shape its economic development
● 4.5.3 – Identify and explain how the physical characteristics of a region influenced human settlement
● 4.6.1 – Illustrate how natural processes have created and/or changed the physical characteristics of places in the United States
● 4.6.2 – Describe the human impact on the land and bodies of water of the five regions of the United States
● Claim 1 – What is life like for people living in each region of the US?
● Claim 2 – How has geography and land influenced the way people live?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Regions of the United StateS
- Regions of the United States Simple Research Project
- Comparing and Contrasting the Regions of the United States
- Natural Disasters
- Natural Disasters Impact
- Human Impact
- Item Set (Google Version Only)