55 pages with 7 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1 the place called Louisiana as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- Describe characteristics and uses of various types of maps
- Locate various communities and cities in Louisiana using cardinal and intermediate directions
- Differentiate between a town, parish, state, and country in which the student lives using a political map
- Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
- Compare and contrast the physical features of various regions of Louisiana
- How does Louisiana’s environment provide for the needs of its people?
This goes hand in hand with PART A to meet the new scope and sequence.