★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 1 Topic 1 – The Many Maps of the USA
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 1 Topic 1 – The Many Maps of the USA – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
9 Distance Learning that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: The Many Maps of the United States topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education.
● 4.4.1 – Locate and label continents, oceans, the poles, hemispheres, and key parallels and meridians on a map and globe
● 4.4.4 – Measure approximate distance on a map using scale to the nearest hundredth mile
● 4.4.5 – Determine the approximate longitude and latitude coordinates of various locations in the United States
● 4.4.6 – Interpret various types of maps using a key/legend, compass rose including cardinal and intermediate directions, latitude/longitude, and scale
● Claim 1 – What information do maps tell us about a given area?
● Claim 2 – How do we read a map?
● Claim 3 – Why do we use maps?
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Parts of a Map
- Using a Distance Scale on a Map
- Latitude and Longitude
- Continent, Oceans, and Hemispheres
- Reading a Map
- Comparing Maps
- Maps Instructional Task
- Item Set (Google Format only)
- Standalone Items (Google Format only)