★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
6 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: The Place Called Louisiana topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
It also includes the original Interactive Notebook and Worksheet Edition Unit 1 Topic 1 – The Place Called Louisiana – Part B
- How does Louisiana’s geography and natural resources impact people?
- Identify the hemispheres in which Louisiana is located
- Locate and label major geographic features of Louisiana on a map
- Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
- Locate specific places on a map using a simple grid system
- Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
Types of Maps
What is a Town, Parish, State, or Country?
What is your Town, Parish, State, or Country?
How does the environment provide?
Standalone Items (only available in Google Forms Format)