★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING EDITION★★★★★
13 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: The Place Called Louisiana topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
It also includes the original Interactive Notebook and Worksheet Edition Unit 1 Topic 1 – The Place Called Louisiana – Part A
- How does Louisiana’s geography and natural resources impact people?
- Identify the hemispheres in which Louisiana is located
- Locate and label major geographic features of Louisiana on a map
- Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
- Locate specific places on a map using a simple grid system
- Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
Map of Louisiana
Parts of a Maps
A Grid System
Louisiana’s Physical Features
Major Geographic Features Map
Louisiana’s Physical Regions
Louisiana’s Natural Resources
Importance of Natural Resources
Outline Map (not available in digital form)