★★★★★DISTANCE LEARNING ADD-ON★★★★★
This product is made for people who have already purchased Unit 1 Topic 1 – The Place Called Louisiana – Part A
NOTE: This product does not come with PDF Sources, Teacher notes, or PDF versions of the worksheets. If you want PDF Sources, Teacher notes, and PDF versions of the worksheets purchase Unit 1 Topic 1 Part A – The Place Called Louisiana – Distance Learning
This version can be used in both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
13 Distance Learning activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: The Place Called Louisiana topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
- How does Louisiana’s geography and natural resources impact people?
- Identify the hemispheres in which Louisiana is located
- Locate and label major geographic features of Louisiana on a map
- Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
- Locate specific places on a map using a simple grid system
- Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
● Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint versions of all the activities.
● Sources are digitally displayed online. (Subscription Needed)
Map of Louisiana
Parts of a Maps
A Grid System
Louisiana’s Physical Features
Major Geographic Features Map
Louisiana’s Physical Regions
Louisiana’s Natural Resources
Importance of Natural Resources
Outline Map (not available in digital form)