★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★
34 pages with 3 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: Characteristics of Civilizations topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
Students in these activities explore the question “what does it mean to be civilized?” For this topic, students understand the meaning of civilizationas it relates to their society. They identify and define the many characteristics of civilizations, each of which contributes to the development of a civilization. They also provide examples from their society.
● Interactive notebook and worksheet versions of all the activities.
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
- Characteristics of Civilizations
- Is the United States a Civilization?
- What does it mean to be civilized?