88 pages with 13 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1 the place called Louisiana as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- How does Louisiana’s geography and natural resources impact people?
- Identify the hemispheres in which Louisiana is located
- Locate and label major geographic features of Louisiana on a map
- Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
- Locate specific places on a map using a simple grid system
- Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
This goes hand in hand with PART B to meet the new scope and sequence.